GoodLife Kids Foundation is accepting requests for funding from organizations providing an ongoing physical activity program for children and youth with intellectual disabilities and/or autism, ages 4 to 21 years.
The goal of the GoodLife Kids Foundation Grant Program is to remove barriers to participation in physical activity for children and youth with intellectual disabilities and/or autism.
- Organization is a Canadian Registered Charity and is designated as a Charitable Organization.
- Program has a clear outcome related to increasing physical activity for children and youth with intellectual disabilities and/or autism
- Programs offered the entire school year or year-round will be given priority
- Program takes place in Canada, excluding Quebec
- Grants of up to $10,000 will be considered
Organizations and Initiatives That Do Not Qualify
- Registered charities designated as Public or Private Foundations
- Qualified Donees as identified by Canada Revenue Agency
- Organizations which financially support children to participate in a program run by another organization
- New or replacement playground development
Expectations of Grant Recipients
Organizations receiving a grant from GoodLife Kids Foundation will be requested to provide the following:
- A final report at the end of the grant period
- Testimonials from participants/family regarding experience in the program being funded that we may share with our stakeholders
- If possible, photographs of participants taking part in the program that we may share with our stakeholders
Submitting Your Request for Funding
Requests for funding are only accepted by completing the online submission form. https://gkf.smapply.ca/
Questions concerning submission preparation may be directed to:
Lisa Burrows – Executive Director
519-661-0190 ext 6273